- Can I track my order? Yes, when you place your order you will receive a link which you can follow to track your parcel.
- Can I cancel my order? Yes, you can cancel your order provided if it has not been dispatched yet.
- Can I change the delivery address? Yes, you can change the delivery address if the order has not been dispatched yet. Please contact us to arrange change of delivery address.
- What if my order is incorrect? Please contact us and we can help resolve the issue.
- Where is my order? If you have not received your order please contact us and we can help resolve the issue.
- How do I become a stockist or agent/distributor? If you would like to stock our brand and products, we would love to hear from you! Please don't hesitate to send us an e-mail.
- What payment methods do you accept? INSERT HERE
- Will I be liable for import duty/tax? You may be liable for import duty/tax on goods entering your country. The amount of duty (if any) depends on the type of goods you buy and their value; some items can be imported without paying any duty at all. Unfortunately we can't predict what the charges might be in any particular case.
- Who is responsible for paying the charges? Charges for customs clearance are the responsibility of the addressee. These are imposed by the customs authorities in the destination country, we have no control over them and can't take responsibility for them as we are legally obliged to declare the full value of the goods on all packages shipping outside the EU.
- What if the import duties aren’t paid? If delivery can't be completed due to unpaid import duties, when the parcel comes back to us, a £20 fee may be deducted from your refund to cover the return charges and fees that we are billed by the carrier.
- What happens if my order is out of stock? We will notify you via your email address provided if your item goes out of stock, however, all items in stock will be shipped immediately.
Didn’t answer your question? Contact us at email@example.com